Energy Storage Forum
How do you integrate cost effective energy storage solutions and renewable power into the smart grid?
Come to Beijing on 30-31 March 2010 and join in Asia’s one and only comprehensive conference that has been thoroughly researched to include and examine all aspects of optimising Energy Storage. Tap into over 30 key expert speakers from utilities and suppliers such as ABB, EDF, CHINA LONGYUAN ELECTRIC POWER, ENERGIAS DU PORTUGAL, STATE GRID CORPORATION OF CHINA and CHINA HUADIAN NEW ENERGY to gain insights on:
- Forecasting Energy Storage Return On Investment
- Examining How Energy Storage Can Facilitate The Deployment Of The Smart Grid
- Maximising and Integrating Renewable Resources With Energy Storage
- Examining the CapEx and OpEx Of Flywheel Based Energy Storage Systems
Click Energy Storage for more information.
- Smart Grid, the energy transition and the future of the industry [Press Releases]
- Photovoltaic System & Grid Integration Forum 2010
- A*STAR’s Experimental Power Grid Centre to spur R&D collaborations for future energy and smart grid solutions [Press Releases]
- 3rd Annual Smart Grids Asia Summit [Events]
- SIEW 2009: Smart Grids 2009