2nd Singapore Green Building Week: Day Two
There are about 100 companies exhibiting their green building technologies and products at BEX Asia 2010. Here are some products that we like:
A wash basin above the toilet cistern allows used water from the wash basin to be directed into the cistern and used for the next toilet flushing. It is easy to install and saves water.
Green Wall System
The VERTI.GREEN Wall System consists of lightweight modular compartments for plants and designed for mounting on walls.
The vertical axis wind turbine can be turned by wind at low speed and from all directions.
The gearless wind turbine generates energy at the blade tips, rather than through a mechanical center gear, thus reducing the mechanical resistance and resulting in more energy production even at low speed.
Carpet containing 85% post-consumer recycled content and manufactured with 100% renewable energy.
Zero Energy Building (ZEB)
BCA’s Zero Energy Building is fully powered by solar energy and showcases various green building technologies.
- International Green Building Conference and BEX Asia 2009
- Interface rolls out environmentally friendly carpet solutions [News]
- NTU scientists create toilet which turns poo into electricity [News]
- New Exhibits and Products at the Singapore International Energy Week
- A Peek into Green Personal Mobility