MyGreenOffice Exhibition and Roadshow
MyGreenOffice is an eco initiative by Positive Events that brings climate change activism to the workplace. Conceptualised in consultation with the Singapore Environment Council (SEC), it features a mobile exhibition and interactive roadshow highlighting easy-to-follow tips and best practices for the office worker to reduce their carbon footprint while at work.
- To help transform companies into sustainable and environmentally–friendly businesses and becoming socially-responsible corporate citizens
- To empower employees with simple green solutions while at work in the office that will result in big changes for the environment
- To help offices achieve cost savings through optimal resource management, energy efficiency and waste minimization
Green office tips featured include steps to:
- Reduce paper usage
- Increase energy efficiency and conservation
- Start simple recycling programs
- Optimal waste segregation and management
Are you interested to have the MyGreenOffice exhibition and roadshow at your office or event? Kindly fill in the form below to find out more information, request for detailed presentation or for booking inquiries.
- Reduce the Impact of Your Organisation’s Waste, Water and Transport Management
- 4 Simple Green Strategies for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) – Part Two
- Green Events Management
- Remote Energy Monitoring Web Service Launched at Schneider Electric Inspiration 2011
- 6 Steps to Minimise Waste and Start a Recycling Programme in Your Company