Singapore Green Landscape 2012
Do you want to know more about the environmental scene in Singapore? Find out now from our 3rd edition of the Singapore Green Landscape.
This year, the Singapore Green Landscape 2012 provides a review of 90 key environmental news in Singapore last year, and gives an overview of 156 non-governmental organisations (NGOs), green groups, business associations and groups, green websites, government agencies, and institutes and centres in Singapore, which are related to the environment.
We hope that this publication is useful for everyone who wishes to know more about the state of the environment in Singapore, find and connect with the environmental organisations in Singapore, or explore personal and business opportunities. This publication is free for download. Feel free to share this.
- Singapore Green Landscape 2011
- Singapore Green Landscape 2010
- Green Future Solutions Launches Bookchanging – Singapore’s First Website for Green Books
- Want Free Green Advice For Your Business?
- Waste is not Waste Provides Online Waste Exchange for Businesses and Organisations in Singapore and Malaysia