Two local firms on list of “Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations” [News]
By Sim Ping Khuan, Channel NewsAsia, 27 Jan 2012.
Two Singapore-based companies have been recognised on the list of the “Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations” by Corporate Knights Inc., a Canadian research company focused on corporate sustainability.
Real estate developers City Developments and CapitaLand are ranked 62nd and 87th respectively.
The number one ranked company for 2012 is Danish drugmaker, Novo Nordisk.
The “Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations” list includes companies from 22 countries and encompasses all sectors of the economy.
The companies are assessed in their performance in managing environmental, corporate governance and social issues.
Source: Channel NewsAsia
- CDL, CapitaLand, StarHub in list of sustainable companies [News]
- More top firms report on CR activities [News]
- Mercy Relief teams up with Agplus Technologies to create water innovations [News]
- S’pore companies still lagging behind on corporate sustainability reporting [News]
- S’pore’s water industry expected to maintain growth [News]