2-month Temporary Staff, GIS Data Content by DHI Singapore [Jobs]
DHI is a not-for-profit, providing consultancy, research & policy solutions in water environments. We have more than 1,100 employees working worldwide on all continents.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join us for 2 months as a temporary staff, focusing on digitisation of GIS data from historical maps. This is a temporary full-time position, with possibility for conversion to full-time employment.
Mondays – Fridays, 9-5pm
- Digitise environmental data into GIS data
- Basic analysis & mapping of GIS data
- Undertake related duties as assigned by the Geo.Informatics Head
- Singaporeans or permanent residents
- At least tertiary education. Recent A-level & polytechnic graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good understanding of environment principles
- Experience in use of Photoshop and/or GIS software advantageous
- Able to pick up new software & concepts easily
- Good work attitude. Able to deliver good quality work within tight deadlines
- Able to work independently, and as a team player
- Enjoy working in an inter-disciplinary and multi-cultural work environment
- Good verbal and written skills in English
Apply via the job post on the DHI Group website (http://www.dhigroup.com), or email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone: +65 6777-6330