GIS Digitisation Assistant (Temporary Staff), DHI Singapore [Jobs]
DHI Group is a not-for-profit, providing consultancy, research & policy solutions in water environments. We have more than 1,100 employees working worldwide on all continents.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join us for 2 months as a temporary staff, to assist with digitisation of GIS data from historical maps.
This is a temporary full-time position, with possibility for conversion to full-time employment.
GIS Digitisation Assistant
Mondays – Fridays, 9-5pm
- Digitise GIS data from historical maps
- Undertake related tasks as assigned by the Geo. Informatics Head
- Singaporeans or permanent residents
- Tertiary education. Recent A-level & polytechnic graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in basic use of GIS (or image processing) software
- Able to pick up new software quickly
- Good work attitude. Able to deliver good quality work within tight deadlines
- Able to work independently, and as a team player
- Enjoy working in an inter-disciplinary and multi-cultural work environment
- Good verbal and written skills in English
Kindly email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone: +65 6777-6330
- 2-month Temporary Staff, GIS Data Content by DHI Singapore [Jobs]
- Junior Environmental Scientist (Geo.Informatics Team) by DHI Singapore [Jobs]
- GIS Database Specialist [Jobs]
- Bachelor of Business / Environmental Science – GIS Sessional Lecturers / Tutors [Jobs]
- ESD Engineering Assistant by Kaer [Jobs]