Singapore International Energy Week 2012 [Events]
Date: 22-25 October 2012
Venue: Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
The Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW) is the foremost gathering of leading conferences, exhibitions and workshops held in Singapore in one week, in one location. Now in its fifth year, SIEW has established itself as a must-attend event on Asia’s energy calendar. SIEW provides a platform for policymakers, business leaders and academics to exchange ideas, strategies and best practices that shape global industry energy agendas.
The Singapore Energy Lecture and Singapore Energy Summit kickstart the Week by providing a forum for key players to discuss high-level energy issues. SIEW also features best-in-class conferences and exhibitions such as Asia Future Energy Forum Asia Smart Grid, Downstream Asia, EMART Asia, Gas Asia Summit and the PV Asia Pacific Expo. Collectively, they represent the energy value chain, from fossil fuels to renewables and from production to trading.
SIEW is organised by the Singapore Energy Market Authority (EMA), a statutory board under the aegis of the Ministry of Trade & Industry.
More info and signup at http://www.siew.sg/
- Global Energy Luminaries Meet in Singapore for 4th Singapore International Energy Week [Press Releases]
- Energy Ministers and Leaders at 4th SIEW Call for Greater Regional Collaboration and Innovation [Press Releases]
- Singapore International Energy Week 2011 [Events]
- Singapore International Energy Week 2010
- Energy Week: Leaders to discuss the challenges of meeting rising energy demand against an evolving energy landscape [Press Releases]